The Farmer Street Pool in Petersburg has re-opened after two long years. Petersburg Parks and Recreation Department said the pool was already in need of renovations before it closed due to pandemic protocols. The water and pool conditions continued to worsen while it sat untouched for two years. After some hard work and dedication to remodeling and reconstruction the pool re-opened on Tuesday, July,19. The pool will be open Tuesday through Saturday from 12-6 p.m. The parks department hopes to expand days and hours once more lifeguards are hired for the pool.
- Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Petersburg Names CEO
- Dinwiddie County Hosts Discussion of Economic Development
- Community Pushes For New Skate Park in Honor of Teacher and Mother Gone Too Soon
- New DMV Select Office to Open in Dinwiddie
- BE HEARD! IDOL ACROSS AMERICA IS NOW OPEN!
- Man sentenced For Fentanyl distribution in Petersburg
- Dinwiddie planners recommend approving request Conditional Use Permit for Cox Road Apartments
- Dinwiddie’s Prosecutor Request Leave of Absence, Virginia State Bar Suspends License
- Girls Can Do It Too
- Courts Uphold Dinwiddie Woman’s Conviction in Car Crash that injured a child
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.